Final Fantasy VII Rebirth was announced to be released in early 2024 by Square Enix for PlayStation 5. The game is the second part of the three-part Final Fantasy VII Remake project, following Final Fantasy VII Remake, released in 2020.
In Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, players will continue the journey of Cloud Strife, Tifa Lockhart, and Barret Wallace as they travel beyond Midgar in pursuit of Sephiroth. The game will feature a new combat system that allows players to switch between different party members in real time.
“We are thrilled to announce that Final Fantasy VII Rebirth to be released in early 2024,” said Yoshinori Kitase, producer of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. “We have been working hard to create a game that will exceed the expectations of fans, and we can’t wait to share it with the world.”
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth will be available for purchase digitally and physically for PlayStation 5. A pre-order bonus will include a Cloud Strife costume from Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- Reunion.
Features of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth:
- A new combat system that allows players to switch between different party members in real time.
- A new story that takes players beyond Midgar in pursuit of Sephiroth.
- A new world to explore, including the towns of Kalm, Junon, and Cosmo Canyon.
- New characters, including Yuffie Kisaragi and Vincent Valentine.
- A new threat, the Whispers of Fate.
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is sure to be a must-have for fans of the Final Fantasy series. The game looks to be a worthy sequel to Final Fantasy VII Remake, and it will be exciting to see how the story unfolds.