The Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 update has brought a lot of new content to the game, including a new map, new weapons, and new gameplay mechanics. One of the most exciting new features is the ability to explore the Wilds, a vast jungle biome that is home to a variety of new creatures and plants.
The Wilds is a dangerous place, but it is also a place of great opportunity. Players can find powerful weapons and resources in the Wilds, and they can also use the environment to their advantage. For example, players can use the trees to hide from enemies, or they can use the vines to swing from tree to tree.
Here are some tips for exploring the Wilds in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3:
- Be prepared for anything. The Wilds is a dangerous place, so it is important to be prepared for anything. Make sure you have plenty of weapons and resources, and be sure to keep an eye out for enemies.
- Use the environment to your advantage. The Wilds is a vast and complex environment, and you can use it to your advantage. Use the trees to hide from enemies, or use the vines to swing from tree to tree.
- Be patient. The Wilds is a big place, and it can take some time to find everything you are looking for. Be patient, and you will eventually find what you are looking for.
Battle in the bush and see what a wild animal sees. Turn on thermal vision when gazing through the Thermal DMR scope to more easily locate your adversaries.
Make heads turn as you best enemies and structures with the Flapjack Rifle. This revolutionary weapon has a spinning magazine, so heads won’t be the only thing turning! (The Mythic form of this weapon can be found in Vaults that need Keycards.)
Throw the Kinetic Boomerang to attack foes in its flight path… AND its return route. Did you miss your target? Recall the boomerang early to cause a tiny explosion and try again!
There is going wild and then there is having a Blast. Take up a Cybertron Cannon on the Island to hurl a powerful and rapid.
Wildwasps, a type of antagonistic insect that prefers to cluster around specific plants, live in the jungle. Put them in a jar and chuck them at your foes! (Have the wildwasps targeted you? To get rid of them, jump in the water or cover yourself in dirt.)
New Reality Augments
- PRIMAL COMPANION
- WILDWASP WEAPONRY
- SPRINT LINES
- SHELL SLIDE
- SWIFT SHOTGUN RELOAD
- RECKLESS RIFLE RELOAD
- MEDIUM AMMO ACQUIRED
Battle Pass Outfits
Here are some of the new plants that you can find in the Wild:
- The Bomb Flower: This flower explodes when it is shot, dealing damage to enemies in the area.
- The Stink Flower: This flower releases a gas that slows down enemies.
- The Slurp Plant: This plant heals players when they are near it.
The Wilds is a dangerous place, but it is also a place of great opportunity. With a little preparation and patience, you can explore the Wilds and find all sorts of exciting new things.